- Learn more about the WCard Prescriptions Savings Club by Walgreens
- Allows consumers to obtain heavy discounts on brand-name and generic medications
- The site is operated by the Walgreens Co. – 200 Wilmot Rd, Deerfield, IL 60015 – Phone Number: 847-940-2500 or Fax Number: 847-914-2804
It should be noted that the Walgreens Prescriptions Savings Club is not a health care plan and members will get a 10% bonus on Walgreens Brand and Nice! products. The membership fees will cost a person $20 or $35 for a family. Consumers receiving government-funded programs or Medicare or Medicaid.
More Walgreens WCard Readings
- Members can expect to save an average of $31 (for brand name drugs) and $29 (for generic drugs)
- Certain restrictions apply to earning and use of 10% bonus (please see program details)
- In order to obtain the 10% discount the member must be present to provide a valid photo ID and the WCard
- Health Services, an independently owned professional corporation and are not agents or employed by Walgreens in any way, shape or form
- A family membership will include the pet (yes Fido is included), the spouse and any dependents children under the age of 23 (Grandpa and Grandma will have to enroll separately if they live in the same hizzy)
- In order to cancel the WCard membership a customer will have to speak to their local Walgreens pharmacist
- In the case of a lost or stolen WCard please dial 866-922-7312 ASAP
- Upon online enrollment the members plan should be activated in 24 hours or less
- To check the customer’s account balance associated with the WCard please visit the Prescription Savings Club dashboard of the homepage
Walgreens was founded in the Windy City (aka Chicago home to Obama) and specializes in the mass sales of consumers goods to include drugs, photo studio, health and wellness services.
ReferencesOn this topic: Total www.DollarTreeFeedback.com customer survey application on the internet: read about www.dollartreefeedback.com customer survey