VW Credit My Account
- Provides a Volkswagen auto customer the ability to make online payments, access valuable account management tools, request paperless in voicing and update VW account information
- To sign up for an account a customer will need their Volkswagen account number, SSN and a valid email address
- The site is operated by Volkswagen Credit – PO Box 3, Hillsboro, OR 97123-0003 – 1-800-428-40348 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST Monday – Friday
Please note when signing up for a new account the customer will also be asked to create a user name please be sure the name does NOT contain: = + ” ;, * & \ < > ( ) or whitespace, and must be 3 – 25 characters in length AND the password must be 7 digits or more in length.
“Access is generally available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. However, your access to the Online Service or one or more of your Eligible Accounts may be unavailable or delayed due to maintenance or other circumstances beyond our control. During these times, you may be able to contact our Customer Service Center between 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern” – VW Credit My Account Terms and ConditionsOn this topic: Brief instructions to Dollar Tree feedback questionnaire. Check out www.dollartreefeedback.com customer survey
- Audi Financial Services: 888-237-2834
- Volkswagen Credit: 800-428-4034
Volkswagen (AKA VW)
- Wolfsburg based auto manufacturer
- Founded in 1937 and is marketed internationally as “Das Auto” which in English mean “The Car”
- Produces more than 9 million autos a year
Although Volkswagen assembles cars all over the world they are planning to start assembling certain engines in India to increase localization from 70% to 90%. VW has also been criticized by employees over the years due to a high stress working environment. VW attempted to rectify the situation by restricting company email functionality on the firm’s BlackBerry smartphones from 6:30 pm to 7:30 am so workers would not have to work from home in the evening/nigh/early morning. Experts within the firm feel this had little to no impact.
Popular VW autos include:
- Jetta (an award winning compact sedan starting at just over $17k)
- Passat (German engineering, family style for only $21k)
- Bettle (starting at $20k and shaped like a bug)
Volkswagen has been marketing cars in the US for more than 55 years and has proved to be the pot of gold under the rainbow for the firm as the US sales beat almost all other countries combined.