Skylight Pay Card Bank Statement
- Activate a Skylight pay card online or access an account to view a current statement
- Brand new customers can apply for the Skylight ONE Visa Prepaid Card in just a few minutes
- The Skylight Pay Card is issued by BofI Federal Bank, Regions Bank, or SunTrust Bank in association with Visa card services
When accessing a Skylight account online please have the cardholders username and password. Once an account has been register the members can access the Skylight Pay Card account center which provides the customer with up-to-the-minute payment activity, the ability to update information (i.e. address change) and complete other account related requests.
Skylight PayOptions Program
- Can be used at online stores (Amazon.com), restaurants (Red Lobster), and gas stations
- The Skylight card is issued by Visa or Mastercard
- Can be used to make purchases over the phone
- Is a debit card NOT a credit card
- Designed for consumers who do not want to worry about costly interest charges or a bothersome credit card bill
- Mailing address? Skylight Financial P.O. Box 14720 Austin, TX 78761
- Fax number? 1-888-628-9125
- Skylight customer service is usually available within a minute or less when calling the toll fee 888 number (see below)
- Funds loaded to Skylight ONE Card accounts are held at Issuing Bank — Member FDIC
Another cool thing about the Skylight Pay Card is they offer “anytime alerts” which will alert the card holder anytime a balance, transaction, or deposit action has taken place on the account. This “anytime alerts” feature is designed to protect the customer against fraud. Any questions about the Skylight Pay Card can be directed to 1-888-606-9800 or via email at [email protected] Please allow up to 24 hours to receive a response via emailing a Skylight customer care agent.