Rite Aid Cares
- A copy of the recent winners list is available
- Survey completion earn entry to sweepstakes
- A copy of the Sweepstakes Rules is provided
It’s always nice to have access to a list of recent prize winners BEFORE becoming involved in a promotion. It’s pleasing to report that is EXACTLY what those who decide to take part in the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes will get. The list of recent winners can be viewed immediately upon arrival at the Rite Aid Cares page by clicking the Sweepstakes Winners link posted at the bottom. After clicking the link a list of recent winners will appear on a separate page showing the first name and last initial of those who won a prize going all the way back to August of 2016. Once satisfied with the knowledge that prizes are actually being awarded, participants can get started with the feedback process by selecting a language to take the survey in (English or Spanish). After choosing a language the cashier code found at the top of a store receipt along with the 16 digit code found at the bottom of the receipt can be entered to begin the survey at the Rite Aid Cares page.
A Look at the Rules
- Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age
- Begins on February 26th, 2017 and runs into 2018 before closing on March 3rd
- 1 Grand Prize of $1,000 cash will be awarded in each of the Sweepstakes Periods
- There will also be 10 First Prizes of $100 cash awarded each Sweepstakes Period
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes awarded comes to $24,000.00
Participant who want to review the complete set of rules associated with the promotion can do so by clicking the Sweepstakes Rules link found at the bottom of the Rite Aid Cares page. Those who are having problems locating the information needed to begin the survey may want to refer to the sample receipt images (images circle the exact location of where the information can be found on a receipt). Survey completion status can be checked at any time by referring to the bar posted at the bottom of the Rite Aid Cares page.
- Rite Aid – 30 Hunter Lane, Camp Hill, PA 17011