- Code that came with purchase is needed
- Copy can be redeemed using 2 languages
- FAQs and customer support is available
Anyone who calls themselves a true fan of the Pirates of the Caribbean movie series won’t want to be left without a digital copy of the film to go along with the Blu-ray and DVD hard copies. It’s a good thing the process for making sure this doesn’t happen is fairly simple and straightforward. Those who need to redeem a digital copy of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales can do so in a matter of seconds by going to the Redeem Pirates page and entering the code shown on the front of the insert that came along with the DVD and/or Blu-ray package. Once the code has been entered into the blank field located in the middle of the page the Redeem button can be clicked to proceed with the redemption process. Those who are a bit confused by the process may want to click the Help button posted at the top of the Redeem Pirates page to check out the available FAQ list.
Awesome! Anything else I need to know about before I score my digital copy?
- Best to use Chrome 45, Safari 8, Firefox 42, or Internet Explorer 11 (or higher versions)
- Digital copies may include a high definition or a standard definition version of the movie
- Users may confirm whether or not a redemption was successful and try again if needed
- Typical HD copies take up around 7 GB of space (bonus features may increase the size)
When redeeming a digital copy it will be necessary to select a participating provider during the process. The providers will vary by title and include Disney Movies Anywhere, iTunes, Google Play, Fandango Now, Amazon Video, and VUDU. Those who wish to redeem using a different language than the one shown can click the drop down box posted at the upper right hand side of the Redeem Pirates page (English and French are available). Users who require live over the phone assistance can call between 9:30 AM and 6 PM Central Standard Time.
Contact Phone Numbers
- 800-723-4763 (United States)
- 888-877-2843 (Canada)