- Redemption available in English & French
- Code from hard copy purchase is needed
- Customer support is available by phone
Those who haven’t purchased a movie in some time may not know that nowadays customers often receive 3 copies of the film for the price of just 1. It’s fairly easy to guess that the first 2 copies would consist of the Blu-ray and DVD discs. However, many consumers would likely have a difficult time determining what in the world the mysterious 3rd copy is. Those who plan on going out to purchase the upcoming release of Cars 3 on Blu-ray will soon realize this mysterious 3rd copy of the film comes in a DIGITAL format. Customers who would like to own the digital copy of the film that comes with the purchase can do so by looking for the code printed on the insert that came with the Blu-ray and DVD hard copies. After the code has been located it will be necessary to navigate to the Redeem Cars page where it can be entered into the blank field provided. Those who run into problems while attempting to redeem the digital copy may want to review the available FAQs by clicking the Help link posted at the top of the page.
What else should I know before I quit paying attention and go redeem Cars 3??
- Standard definition copies may take up 1-2 GB while HD copies may take up to 7 GB
- Digital movies can be redeemed through any web browser or on a connected device
- Chrome 45, Safari 8, Firefox 42, and Internet Explorer 11 (or higher versions) are best
- Codes can be re-entered in the event that a digital download becomes interrupted
Once the code has been entered at the Redeem Cars page the Redeem button can be clicked to proceed with the digital copy download process. Those who prefer to use a different language can click the drop down box posted at the top right hand corner of the page (English and French are available to choose from). Customers with questions can get help by contacting support between the hours of 9:30 AM and 6:30 PM Central Standard Time Monday through Friday.
Support Phone Number
- 800-723-4763 (callers from the United States)
- 888-877-2843 (callers from Canada)