- Provide valuable customer service feedback in regards to a visit to Houlihan’s Restaurant and Bar
- To ensure the feedback is received by the correct location please have the survey entry code on hand
- The service is administered by InMoment Inc with permission from Houlihan’s
At the end of the survey the customer will be entered into a sweepstakes for $1000 or prizes valued at $1500. A purchase is not required to participate in the Rate Houlihan’s survey and a skills test may be required depending on the location of the winner. The Rate Houlihan’s site will also provide a link where an individual can view a list of recent winners in relation to the sweepstakes.
Houlihan’s Restaurant and Bar
- A casual restaurant & bar
- Founded in 1961 by Paul Robinson and Joe Gilbert under the name Houlihan’s Old Place
- Over 80 restaurants in 18 states
- The firm also operates Bristol Seafood Grill, Devon Seafood Grill and J. Gilbert’s Wood-Fired Steaks
- The original Houlihan’s restaurant in Kansas City’s Country Club Plaza was closed in 2002
Experts in the industry estimated that about 60% of Houlihan’s are franchised and have recently experimented with the “cream of the crop” market developers in an effort to improve its brand and perception.
Popular Houlihan’s Menu Items
- MINIATURE BURGER THREESOME (three mini burgers topped with steamy cheddar cheese)
- CHIPOTLE-SMOKED CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
- SEARED RARE TUNA WONTONS
- CHICKEN FETTUCCINE ALFREDO
- SEARED GEORGES BANK SCALLOPS
Entrées range in price from $15 to $20 on average while appetizers check in right around $10 a piece. Please note a loaded baked potato is available with steak entrées after 5:00pm.