- Card number and last 6 digits of VIN are needed to begin
- Instructions on where to find needed information available
Many rebates or reimbursements now come in the form of a handy prepaid card. These can be an extremely convenient way for customers to manage and spend the rebate or reimbursement they received (as opposed to an annoying check that needs to be driven all the way up to the nearest bank to be cashed). Those who have received a Window Label Reimbursement Card can gain access to their funds by going to the Paynuver Activate page to complete the activation process. Once at the page it will be necessary to enter the number shown on the front of the reimbursement card along with the last 6 digits of the vehicle’s VIN. After both pieces of the required information have been entered into the blank fields at the Paynuver Activate page the Activate button can be clicked to proceed.
Hold up….what in the world is a VIN??
- The acronym VIN stands for Vehicle Identification Number and is 17 characters long
- VINs WILL NOT include the letters “i” or “o” but may contain the numbers “1” or “0”
- May be found on vehicle registrations, insurance cards, or on the actual vehicle itself
- Places on the vehicle where a VIN can be found include door jambs and dash boards
Those who are a bit puzzled by the request to enter the number from the reimbursement card can hover the mouse over the ? icon located next to the 16-Digit Card Number field at the Paynuver Activate page. When hovering the mouse over the icon an image will appear that shows a sample image of the reimbursement card complete with the exact location of the card number.