Openings Program Sign Up
- Allows a patient to enroll in the OPENINGS Patient Support Program
- This program will help the patient better understand their condition, how to treat the condition, and what may lie ahead in the treatment process plan and additional eye care related resources
- The site is operated by Alcon who is a Novartis Company – 6201 South Freeway Fort Worth, TX 76134-2001 – 800.757.9785 OR 800 875 3001
The OPENINGS program features a neat Program Savings Card which saves the patient on out-of-pocket expenses for up to a 90-day supply of TRAVATAN Z Solution, SIMBRINZA Suspension and/or AZOPT Suspension products (customers who have a prescription for more than one of the previous named products can use the copay expense and savings to each product). Please note the OPENINGS Patient Support Program can only be used at participating pharmacies in the United States.
Openings Program Sign Up Notes
- The card has 0 (zero) cash value and CANNOT be used in overseas pharmacies
- Patients must have a prescription for either TRAVATAN Z Solution, SIMBRINZA® Suspension, or AZOPT Suspension in order to take part in this promotion
- TRAVATAN Z Solution is available at most pharmacies (I.E. Walgreen, CVS) in 2.5 mL and 5 mL
- AZOPT Suspension is available in 10 mL and 15 mL bottles at the same pharmacies to include Walmart
Customer can also dial (866) 972-3008 to activate the Openings program.