- Allows a user to complete short questionnaire related to OB billing
- Requires a username and password
- The site is developed by Professional Data Analysts, Inc.
The survey/questionnaire will only take a few short minutes to complete and all information will be used to better serve the Olweus Bullying customer.
What is the Olweus Bullying Prevention Program?
- A program designed to prevent bullying
- The Olweus Bullying Prevention Program (or OBPP for short) is considered a whole-school program and uses class rooms and administrators and teachers to help administer the program
- The goal of the program is to make school a safer and more positive place for the weaker boys and girls
- Please note that OBPP is not required classroom curriculum and the school is responsible for allowing the program
- The program claims an average drop of 50% in bullying reports
- OBPP has studied over 40,000 students to date
- Students from grades 4 to 7 have seen the best improvement with the Olweus Bullying Prevention Program
- Grades 8 to 10 take more time to develop and get used to the program
- The bullying study has only been conducted in the United States
The end game for the Olweus Bullying Prevention Program is to eliminate bullying problems among students, prevent the development of new bullying problems and as a result improve student performance in the class rooms aka better grades.
ReferencesOn this topic: What is www.DollarTreeFeedback.com survey about? Read On dollar tree feedback.com