My Pension Option AIG
- Users can login with a User Name and password
- User Name and password recovery links are available
Anyone getting close to retirement should understand that pensions are kind of a big deal. For something this important there should always be a quick and easy way for employees to gain access to their account information. AIG employees who have their pension account serviced by Mercer should have no trouble gaining access through the My Pension Option AIG page. To sign into an account users will need to enter a User Name and password before hitting the Login to System button. For security reasons users are encouraged to log out when done reviewing account information (it is also recommended that users close all of their browser windows after logging out of the My Pension Option AIG page).
Noteworthy Awards & Recognition Earned by AIG
- In 2016 AIG earned a CIO 100 award in recognition of its innovative use of technology to further driver safety
- For the third straight year AIG found a spot on DiversityInc’s 25 Noteworthy Companies for Diversity list (2014, 2015, 2016)
- In August of 2016 the AIG ran off with the Silver and Bronze honors at the Annual Portfolio Awards (United States)
- AIG achieved the Honors for Innovation at the 2015 Financial Time Innovation Lawyers Awards (awarded June 2nd, 2016)
- In May of 2016 AIG secured the Best Overall Insurer in the National Underwriters 2016 Risk Manager Choice Awards
Users who can’t remember (or just straight up lost) a password or username can click the links provided under the login field located on the My Pension Option AIG page to begin the account recovery process. Those in need of further technical assistance can go ahead and call the AIG Pension Benefit Offer Support Center.
AIG Pension Benefit Offer Support Center
- 800-864-4057 (Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM Eastern Time)