My Medical Payments
- Patients can manage their medical payment online in a few simple steps
- Requires the patients account number and date of birth
- The site is administered by Reimbursement Technologies, Inc – (610) 834-9100) – 1000 Schuylkill River Trail – Philadelphia to Valley Forge, Conshohocken, PA 19428 – [email protected]
The My Medical Payments service allows a patient to pay a bill, review their account balance and update a billing address. Please note that a patient may receive two bills from the same hospital visit BUT for different services. For example “One bill is from the hospital and it covers charges for use of the hospital’s supplies, equipment and technical personnel. The other bill is from the physician group. It covers the professional charges for the emergency physician’s services. These services may include the diagnosis, treatment, referral and/or discharge of all patients receiving care in the Emergency Department”.
My Medical Payments FAQ
- Any questions about a given bill should be directed to the hospital in questions and not Reimbursement Technologies, Inc.
- Administrative and staffing services are provided by hospitals contracts without outside third parties
- Reimbursement Technologies, Inc can be reached toll-free at 800-355-2470 Monday through Friday 9:30am to 4:00pm
- Patients can have the service bill their insurance provider
- Patients are allowed to set up an interest free payment plan if they are not able to pay the full amount or their insurance does not cover the medical visit
- Automobile insurance carrier claims require the full name and address of thee automobile insurance carrier in question
Reimbursement Technologies, Inc. (aka RTI) was founded in 1991 and is billed as an industry leader in billing and financial management for emergency physicians. The firm has more than 750 employees in 35 states to include the District of Columbia. RTI specializes in paperless solutions, facility coding, insurance verification and management reporting.