Kyro Offer 231
- Try Kyrobak with a 100% return guarantee
- Customers will be billed $99.99 plus $19.95 shipping and handling as part of this Special Offer three-payment installment plan
- The site is serviced by PhotoMedex, Inc. – 100 Lakeside Drive, Suite 100, Horsham, PA 19044 – Phone: 215-619-3600 or Fax: 215-619-3208
The Kyroback is a unique device that uses Continuous Passive Motion to provide muscles and joint relief. The device was designed by Dr. Steven Geanopulos (A New York City based Chiropractor) and reduces inflammation while sending important signals to the central nervous system of the user. The passive motion specializes in improving muscle tone balance and supplying the muscle with blood.
KyroBak Highlights and Lowlights
- Only needs to be used 10 minutes a day
- Designed to be used on the floor, in the bed or while laying/sitting on the couch
- Completely natural (no drugs or pills)
- Priced on the high side (but for good reason)
The Kyro Offer is backed by former NFL player Bruce Harper who claims “…finally I’ve found true and lasting relief in Kyrobak”. Other users cite the ease of use and the fact that the Kryo device is drug free. One individual actually claims the use of the device enabled him to toss away his cane.
- A Pennsylvania skin health and aesthetic solutions company
- Sells to needy consumers in North America, the Asia-Pacific, Europe, and South America
- Based in Horsham, Pennsylvania and founded in 1980
Photo Medex has had is shares of highs (stock price over $600) and lows (stock price under $2) over the years but the firm has always endured. The firm specializes in a variety of skin care health products to include the treatment of acne and skin tightening.