- Username or email can be used to login
- Enrollment by online registration form
- Password recovery assistance available
Hiring and managing independent contractors isn’t always a walk in the park. However, those who use Contractor Management Services may find the process a whole lot easier than it used to be. Users who need to gain access to CMS Independent Contractor Management Services can do so by going to the Enroll ISP page and entering either a username or email address along with a password to complete the login process. Those who have yet to sign up for an account can complete the online registration process by filling out a form with a name, email address, username, password, and 3 security answers (option of 2 different questions are provided for each of the 3 answers). Prior to hitting the Register button to submit the enrollment form the I’m Not a Robot box found under the registration form at the Enroll ISP page must be checked.
Why Contractor Management Services?
- Summary of Benefits – Provides independent contractors with summary of benefits, optional benefits, and exclusive discounts
- Assigned Account Managers – Each contracting company is assigned an account manager by Contractor Management Services
- Flexible Deployment – Provides embedded videos within enrollment workflows or through on site on-boarding opportunities
- U.S Based Support Team – CMS support is never outsourced and is comprised of trained United States based representatives
Users who have forgotten an account password can begin the recovery process at the Enroll ISP page by answering security questions or requesting an email be sent with a reset instructions. Those with questions for Contractor Management Services can contact the support team by phone Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 AM and 7 PM EDT.
Contractor Management Services
- 22601 N 19th Ave Suite 200, Phoenix, AZ 85027
- Phone – 623-561-5681
- Fax – 623-561-9190