- Take a satisfaction survey related to a Burlington Coats purchase
- Customers will need the 18 digit survey number from their Burlington receipt
- Operated by the Service Management Group, Inc. with permission from Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation
At the end of the Burlington Feedback survey the customer will have the chance to enter a sweepstakes for a $1000 gift card. The gift card can be used at any Burlington Coat Factory, Baby Depot, MJM and Cohoes in the United States and customers must be 18 years of age or older in order to win.
Enter the Burlington Feedback Sweepstakes without purchase?
Yes. Simply write to:
Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 9337, Medford, NY 11713-9337
Please include a 3×5 index card with the entrants name, address, phone number and DOB. The survey will only take about 5 minutes to complete and all information will remain under lock and key with Burlington managers and will help improve customer service.
Burlington Coat Factory
- New Jersey based coat company under the control of Bain Capital
- Operates over 500 stores in more than 40 states
- Founded in 1972 by Henrietta/Monroe Milstein
The Burlington Coat Factory was formed when ex librarian Henrietta Milstein nagged her husband (Monroe) until he opened a coat store. The original Burlington factory cost nearly $700,000 and was managed by Abe & Monroe Milstein. The firm was purchased for slightly over $2 billion in 2006 by Bain.
Popular items at Burlington
- Solid Lace Back Maternity Top
- Down Puffer w/ Asymmetrical Zip
- DEEP RED For Women 3.0 oz EDP Spray
- Slim Fit Dark Charcoal Jeans by MICHAEL BRANDON
- Slim Straight Jeans by VINTAGE GENES
- Distressed Slim Straight Jeans Brand Displayed in Cart
Burlington Coats caters to the lower to middle class with the average annual salary of the shopper being between $20,000 to $40,000. Burlington battles Walmart, Target and Amazon for the dollar of the US consumer.