- Type of device must be selected
- Activation code will be needed
- A&E contact info is available
It could be argued that many cable subscribers aren’t getting the full value out of their subscriptions. The reasoning behind such as statement has to do with those who have yet to discover the ability to stream cable content online. A&E subscribers who want to begin taking advantage of all their subscription has to offer can begin the device activation process by going to the AETV Authorize page and selecting the type of device that requires activation (Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV). Once the device has been confirmed a provider can be selected from the list shown in the middle of the page. Those who don’t see their provider in the featured list (AT&T, Bell, Bell Aliant, Spectrum, Xfinity, Cox, DIRECTV, DIRECTV NOW, Dish, Frontier, Hulu, Mediacomm, Optimum, Rogers, Shaw, Telus, Verizon) can utilize the More Providers drop down list to see all that are available. After the desired provided has been selected the activation code can be entered into the A&E Authorize page to continue with the activation process.
Available Shows on A&E
- Barry’d Treasure – Barry Weiss from Storage Wars goes on a collectible-finding journey
- Barter Kings – A fascinating look at Barter Kings Steve McHugh and Antonio Palazzola
- Donnie Loves Jenny – Features celebrity couple Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Walberg
- Duck Commander: Before the Dynasty – A nostalgic show about the Robertson family
- Fix This Yard – Amy Devers and Alan Luxmore spend a weekend transforming a yard
After the activation code has been entered at the AETV Authorize page the Continue button can be clicked to proceed to the selected provider’s site to continue with the device activation process. Those with corporate-related questions for A&E can try writing to the network’s office in New York, New York.
A&E Television Networks, LLC
- 235 E. 45th Street, New York, NY 10017