US Bank My Offer
- Applicants can respond to a personal US Bank credit card offer received via US mail
- Applicants when need the confirmation code and zip code in which the offer was mailed
- The creditor and issuer of these cards is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.,
From the US Bank My Offer Site:
“It’s easy to accept your credit card offer. To respond to your offer, enter the confirmation number listed on the invitation you received and your ZIP code, then select “Continue.” The information you provide is secure and will remain private.”
This offer is available to US residents only. Most customers receiving this US Bank credit card offer will be in regards to a U.S. Bank Visa Platinum Card. This card comes with free online banking, Zero Fraud Liability, Auto Rental Insurance at no extra cost and automatic bill pay. The U.S. Bank Visa Platinum Card comes with no annual fee and usually offers a Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases between 9.99% to 23.99% (most mailing offers will comes with a bonus 0% introductory APR for the first 12 billing cycles).
- US Based financial services holding company
- 800 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55402United States
- Corporate phone number: 651-466-3000
US Bank calls Minneapolis, Minnesota home and considers themselves the king of banks in the United States. Many banking experts in the industry applaud US Bank for the way the firm handled the great American stock market collapse of 2007 as it was one of the few major US banks to make it through the storm unscathed.