My Reg Photo: How to Begin Registration
- Customers can register their ICON Fitness equipment
- The registration provides an extension of the warranty
- Customer support available to assist by phone
When buying an expensive piece of exercise equipment, it’s always good practice to get it registered ASAP. For instance, those who have recently purchased an ICON Health & Fitness brand of equipment (Nordic Track, Free Motion, Pro-Form, Gold’s Gym Equipment & Accessories, Workout Warehouse, Smooth Fitness, Weslo, Weider, Health Rider) now have a little extra incentive to complete this fairly simple task. In exchange for prompt registration within 30 days of purchase ICON is now offering a 90 day extension of the original warranty. Those who like the sound of 3 months of extra protection can complete the registration process by going to the My Reg Photo portal and selecting the brand of the product. Once the customers chooses the brand they must complete a short online form in order to finalize the product registration.
ICON Health & Fitness in the Limelight
- Named “Best Elliptical” and “All Around Awesome” winner in Good Housekeeping’s January 2017 issue
- In of July 2013 the 21,000 square foot ICON Sports Performance Center opened on the Utah State campus
- On April 6th, 2017 ICON Health & Fitness announced that it will sponsor the Larry H. Miller Tour of Utah
It should be noted that European and Australian customers can click the link posted at the bottom of the My Reg Photo portal to access the compatible sites. Additionally, customers can sign up to receive commutations from Freemotion Fitness by checking the optional box also found at the bottom of the portal.
ICON Health & Fitness Customer Service Department
- 1500 South 1000 West, Logan, UT 84321
- [email protected]